8 April 2020 | 2.00pm - 3.00pm (NZT)
Join us for a no-nonsense, warts and all outsourcing webinar where you’ll learn:
- The five essentials that make outsourcing work
- The common (and painful) mistakes firms make when first outsourcing - and how to avoid them
- How to exit the ‘valley of despair’ faster
- How to maximise outsourcing to strengthen relationships with your clients
- The surprise side benefits of making workflow ‘flow’
Host Viv Brownrigg will be joined by Barry White, Outsource and Process Manager of Connect Outsourcing, and John Schol, Rebecca Harvey and Trina Eade of Malloch McClean. You’ll get real answers from a real firm that has made outsourcing work (and lived to tell the tale!).